I just moved into my new home the other day and I thought I might share with you some tips for a safe home after you have moved in. Now that you have paid a moving company to move you into your new home it’s a great idea to read this article on tips for a safe home because the safety of you and your family is important. There are many things that you can do to help keep your family healthy. Making sure your home is safe is a very good place to start.
- Don not let people smoke in your new home.
- Try to clean your new home at least once a week.
- Keep the cleaning supplies in a place that is out of reach of your children.
- Protect your family from lead poisoning. Check to make sure you don’t have any peeling paint in your home. Run cold water at least for 15 seconds before drinking it.
- Keep all medicines in a place that is out of reach of your children.
- Safely get rid of medicine that is no longer needed.
- make sure that there are working smoke alarms in your new home.
- make certain that all carbon monoxide detectors are working on every floor of your house. and at least 15 feet away from fuel burning appliances.
This article is written by C. Wagner for Eastern Connection Movers a full service moving and storage company. Mr.Wagner is a customer service representative and is dedicated to providing valuable tips to consumers.